Monday, October 19, 2020

 Today was rough. I forgot to take my Sertraline on Saturday and Sunday, so by today, my anxiety had started to build up. None of the boys were working very well on their school work, and it was creating a lot of stress. 

Alex had ups and downs at the beginning of the day. He did really well during scripture study, but then with his school classes he was fully resistant. He kept distracting his brothers, and refused to do his work. So I moved Charlie away from him. Then I had to move Alex to the next room. He didn't like the chair he was sitting at, so he kept whining and moaning. So I moved him to the kitchen table. He still wouldn't work. He kept whining and complaining that he was cold.

So.....I started seeing red. I wanted to hit him SOOOOO badly. So instead, I picked up our large wooden chair, and slammed it on the ground. It broke off half of one of the legs. Tyler and I had a talk, I cried a lot, and then kept working on cinnamon rolls. Once they were done baking, I covered them, left them on the counter, and we all went to Aunt Daisy's house. That helped a lot.

We got home around 8:00 PM. Tyler got the kids in bed, then we played a game and watched a show, then went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2020